Grilled Scallops Amongst Ruddy Tomatoes Together With Zucchini





Ingredients:
1 medium zucchini, cutting into bite-sized pieces
iii shishito peppers
two cups cherry tomatoes (I used Sunday Gold)
1 modest onion, sliced into quarter satelite slices
1 lb large scallops, patted dry
Florida seasoning or lemon pepper
salt

Directions:

Lightly petroleum a grill pan together with heat. Arrange the vegetables inwards a unmarried layer. Sprinkle amongst seasoning together with grill until the peppers blister together with the zucchini is fully cooked. Remove to a bowl together with cover.  Add the scallops on the grill, sprinkle amongst seasoning together with ready 1-2 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Serve immediately.


My thoughts:
This is i of those meals that I made from pulling together random materials I had inwards the identify yet turned out actually great. My woman bring upwards had given me about yellowish cherry tomatoes she grew, nosotros had zucchini together with I convey had these scallops inwards the freezer forever. They defrosted apace together with grilled upwards actually well! The juices from the vegetables made a calorie-free sauce together with the whole repast was actually flavorful yet made inwards nether xx minutes. I convey actually missed grilling this twelvemonth then I convey rediscovered my grill pan (I convey this one together with it cleans upwards together with grills similar a dream) together with convey been real pleased amongst the results. It caramelized the ingredients apace together with easily. I nonetheless immature lady grilling exterior (go away, rain, humidity and high heat!) simply it does help satisfy my cravings a bit.

 Arrange the vegetables inwards a unmarried layer Grilled Scallops amongst Cherry Tomatoes together with Zucchini

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs