Pierogi-Ttata


Ingredients:
i lb kielbasa*, cubed
1/4 loving cup chopped onion
iii cloves garlic, minced
i loving cup finely shredded Polish sauerkraut, drained (if needed)
two cups cubed Russet potatoes, parboiled
1/4 loving cup sour cream
ten eggs
freshly solid soil dark pepper
olive oil


*I similar to purpose the practiced garlic-y sort from the Polish grocery but whatever good, kielbasa would work.

Directions:


Preheat oven to 350. Saute the kielbasa, onion, as well as garlic inwards olive petroleum until the onion is translucent. Drain off whatever excess fat. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes.

Meanwhile, compaction together the eggs, sour cream, pepper until fluffy. Stir inwards the sausage mixture, sauerkraut as well as the potatoes. Oil an 8x8-inch baking dish. Pour the mixture into the dish as well as bake for xl minutes or until fully gear upward inwards the middle. Allow to cool five minutes. Slice into nine squares as well as serve.

Note: Do non skip the cooling step, it is hard to cutting guide out of the oven.


My thoughts:
I bought unopen to lovely kielbasa at the Polish marketplace position (in Broadway Market for the locals) as well as a bunch of other goodies similar candies, arak flavoring, pierogies, ham, sauerkraut, staff of life etc. Anyway, I may bring overbought the sausage thence I idea I'd brand a frittata out of it, as well as thence I wondered if a frittata would live on practiced amongst sauerkraut inwards it as well as and thence final nighttime it only evolved into a sum pierogi-inspired baked frittata. My favorite pierogi bring sauerkraut as well as potatoes inwards them as well as I serve them amongst onions, kielbasa, as well as sour cream thence it made sum sense. I know it sounds a trivial wacky but trust me, it totally comes together! It isn't super sour or anything, only a fun combo of unopen to of my favorite foods inwards the world.

y sort from the Polish grocery but whatever practiced Pierogi-ttata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs