Yellow Mash Habitation Fries



Ingredients:

four strips of bacon, cutting into 1/2 inch broad pieces
two medium-large yellowish squash, cutting into 1/4-inch thick one-half moons
1 medium onion, sliced into 1/8 inch thick one-half moons
salt
freshly the world dark pepper


Directions:

Saute the bacon inward a large skillet. When virtually fully cooked, drain all but 1 tablespoon of fatty out of the pan too add together the onions too squash. Saute until the onion is translucent too the squelch is but fork tender. Season alongside common salt too pepper. Serve immediately.


My thoughts:
Good dwelling household fries (not hash browns too non what about places endeavor to telephone telephone dwelling household fries but are actually but dried up, poor potatoes of dubious origin) are i of my all fourth dimension favorite foods. My Grandpop e'er made them for us, oftentimes alongside a side of fried chicken which seems similar an iffy alternative health-wise but he did alive good into his nineties too was really spry too hence who am I to judge? I brand my home fries the same means too they are e'er really good. Anyway, I was craving about dwelling household fries but was already making a dish that had potatoes inward it so I idea I'd hold out creative too order the dwelling household fries handling to about yellowish squelch I had hanging around. The results were really good. The play tricks is non to overcook the squelch too exit it alongside about seize alongside teeth to it too to produce it inward bacon grease. Not quite every bit practiced every bit it would convey been alongside potatoes but mayhap a chip healthier too really tasty inward its ain right.


 tablespoon of fatty out of the pan too add together the onions too squelch Yellow Squash Home Fries

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs