Eggnog Waffles


Ingredients:
ii 1/4 loving cup flour
1 loving cup milk
1 loving cup eggnog
ii tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
ii teaspoons rum or 1 teaspoon rum flavoring
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
ii eggs

Directions:
Whisk together the dry out ingredients inwards a large bowl. In a minor bowl, whisk together the moisture ingredients. Add the moisture ingredients to the dry out together with stir to combine. Follow the instructions included amongst your waffle Fe to consummate the waffles. For well-nigh large, Belgian-style waffle irons yous would operate 1 loving cup of batter for each waffle. I beloved my waffle maker.



Yield: four large Belgian-style waffles






My thoughts:
Eggnog seems to survive a fairly polarizing beverage, yous either beloved it or loathe it. I gauge I am inwards the beloved it army camp if yesteryear loving it yous hateful "drink perchance 1 drinking glass in 1 lawsuit a year". There is a local work organisation that makes a nog that I relish (I convey to depict the delineate at making it myself) that my mom would purchase growing up. I bought about myself this twelvemonth together with spell I enjoyed that cup, I was left amongst quite a chip leftover. Eggnog ever strikes me equally form of breakfasty for about argue together with then I idea making something for breakfast mightiness survive fun. I am together with then happy I idea of making waffles, they were great! I used one-half milk together with one-half eggnog together with they had the perfect degree of nogness. Rich but non sickeningly together with then together with simply actually festive tasting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs