Kiwi-Mango Jam


Ingredients:
iv 1/2 cups sugar
iv cups cubed kiwi
ii cups cubed mango (about three large mangos)
juice in addition to zest of 1 lime
juice in addition to zest of ane lemon
1 box liquid pectin (6 oz, ii packets)

Directions:
Prep jars/lids. Set aside. Place the sugar, juice/zest, kiwi in addition to mango inward a pot. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for fifteen minutes. Stir inward both packets of the pectin. Boil for 1 minute. Ladle into jars leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Process for 10 minutes inward a hot H2O bath.

Note: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 neat origin for canning data is the Blue Book direct to preserving. I highly recommend it for learning how to can. Here is a bunch of other canning books in addition to equipment I detect useful.

My thoughts:
It is that fourth dimension inward the wintertime when I am actually craving something fresh in addition to summery. Luckily I bring few qualms virtually buying non-local create inward the wintertime because zero is growing locally. Normally, I'd brand jam amongst fruit I picked myself but hey, buying some genuinely lush kiwi in addition to mangos was tardily in addition to made for a satisfying quick project. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 piffling fighting of sunshine inward Jan if you lot will. Mango is a fairly depression acid fruit in addition to then I added citrus merely to brand certain the acidity was at a rubber marking for boiling H2O canning. I likewise intend it helped the jam keep an attractive color, kiwi tends to plough variety out of yellowish when cooked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs