Pomegranate In Addition To Grapefruit Greenish Salad



Ingredients:
five oz Dole Sweet Baby Lettuces
1 loving cup pomegranate arils
1 ruby reddish grapefruit, supremed together with diced
1 modest reddish onion, thinly sliced
1/2 loving cup crumbled feta

for the dressing:
1 oz ruby reddish grapefruit juice*
1 oz olive oil
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1/4 teaspoon honey
body of body of water salt
freshly pose down dark pepper

Directions:
Toss together the salad ingredients inward a large bowl. Set aside. Whisk together the salad ingredients (or milk tremble them inward a dressing shaker) until well-combined. Drizzle over the salad. Toss together with serve immediately.


*Squeezed out of the bits leftover from supreming the grapefruit.




My thoughts:
Dole approached me to exercise a recipe for a healthier Thanksgiving side dish. I was excited because it was the excuse I needed to brand the grapefruit-pomegranate salad I had idea of final yr but never got but about to making. I idea the sugariness babe greens would hold upwards a expert selection because I didn't desire them to overpower the grapefruit together with pomegranate but to complement it. Supreming the grapefruit together with peeling the pomegranate was a fleck of operate but the balance of the salad is together with then easy! What I would exercise is educate the grapefruit, pomegranate together with salad dressing the twenty-four hr menses earlier Thanksgiving together with refrigerate them. Then yous but bring to toss it all together together with serve inward the large day! The perfect light, festive soundless flavorful side for Thanksgiving!





Check out to a greater extent than salubrious Thanksgiving dishes yesteryear Dole. My favorites are the Butternut Squash amongst Eggplant-Pomegranate Sauce because I can't larn plenty of pomegranate together with Vegetable together with Kale atomic break 79 Gratin because it uses upwards a lot of the vegetables I e'er bring on paw together with babe kale is kale fifty-fifty I like!

 Toss together the salad ingredients inward a large bowl Pomegranate together with Grapefruit Green Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs