Pumpkin Mole Grits



Ingredients:
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 loving cup stone-ground grits
1/3 loving cup pumpkin puree
1/4 teaspoon Ancho chile powder
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
salt
freshly position down dark pepper

Directions:


In a medium pot, convey the stock to a boil. Add the grits in addition to stir continually for most five minutes or until the broth is completely absorbed. Remove from the estrus in addition to forthwith whisk inward the pumpkin in addition to spices.

Yield: most 2 servings

My thoughts:
It is pumpkin fourth dimension again! I was trying to intend of something creative in addition to pumpkin-y to brand when Old El Paso contacted me most creating a side dish to larn alongside their novel frozen chicken quesadillas. Of course, my heed went to Mexican or Tex-Mex. I dear pumpkin mole in addition to I dear grits in addition to hence why non combine the two? The upshot was quick, slow in addition to rattling creamy thank you lot to the pumpkin. The spices added only the correct sum of mole flavour without having to larn through the hassle of genuinely making mole! I idea it was the perfect complement to the novel Old El Paso Chicken Quesadillas, the quesadillas characteristic salsa verde in addition to sauteed peppers in addition to hence I didn't desire to brand something likewise similar. So I went inward a dissimilar direction for my spices; yet Mexican-inspired but from a dissimilar region. This made for a dynamic dinner that exclusively took a few minutes to make.

 Add the grits in addition to stir continually for most  Pumpkin Mole Grits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs