Turkey Kale Stuffing Bake




Ingredients:
12 oz soft Irish Gaelic patato staff of life cubes*
1 1/4 lb boneless turkey pectus cutlets, cubed
1 loving cup turkey or chicken stock
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large onion, diced
iii stalks celery, diced
1 bunch lacinato kale
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
1/2 teaspoon marjoram
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
body of body of water salt
freshly dry soil dark pepper


Directions:

Spray a 9x13 inch pan amongst cooking spray. Set aside. Preheat oven to 400.

Heat the butter as well as petroleum inwards a skillet. Saute the onion, kale as well as celery over really depression estrus until the kale is wilted, the onion is translucent as well as the celery is soft but neither is browned. Toss amongst the staff of life cubes, turkey as well as spices. Pour the stock over the mixture as well as mix until good distributed. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Smooth out amongst a spoon.


Cover the baking dish amongst foil. Bake for 45 minutes or until the turkey is fully cooked as well as the stuffing is bubbly as well as crispy around the edges.


*I bought this pre-cubed inwards a purse inwards the staff of life aisle. Alternatively, cutting slices of Irish Gaelic patato staff of life into 1/4 inch cubes yourself.




My thoughts:
I am notwithstanding non a casserole mortal but sometimes I only desire to endure done amongst dinner equally speedily equally possible. I had picked upward some staff of life cubes amongst a require heed towards stuffing as well as didn't goal upward making it. Then turkey pectus went on sale as well as I bought it without whatever clear plan. I notwithstanding had those staff of life cubes as well as hence I idea I'd plow it into something quick as well as tardily for dinner. To rate it a salubrious boost, I added kale. I served this amongst a salad because I wanted to usage upward some vegetables I had but honestly, it is filling plenty (and has a vegetable!) that y'all could serve it equally a whole, 1 casserole pan meal. I liked it a lot, it is form of similar a mini-Thanksgiving inwards a pan. The stuffing stays moist as well as only crisp around the edges as well as the turkey stays moist. It reheats well; best inwards the oven but it is fine inwards the microwave.


 kale as well as celery over really depression estrus until the kale is wilted Turkey Kale Stuffing Bake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs