Backyard Garden Salad Alongside Burrata




Ingredients:
2 zucchini, spiralized into ribbons*
1 "baby" cucumber, spiralized into sparse "noodles"
four cerise radish, sliced
2 medium tomatoes, cutting into bite-sized pieces (I used Black Krim tomatoes from my garden)
2 balls burrata
1 saltation onion bulb, cutting into one-half moons
Himalayan body of body of water tabular array salt (or regular)
balsamic vinegar
extra virgin olive oil

Directions:
Arrange the zucchini, cucumber, tomato, radish too onion on 2 plates. Top each amongst burrata. Slice the burrata through the middle but non cutting all the agency through. Sprinkle amongst pepper too salt. Drizzle amongst balsamic vinegar too extra virgin olive crude oil to taste. Serve immediately.
My thoughts:
Are you lot cook for around other salad? This i is super uncomplicated too is made using exclusively ingredients that should live on readily available inward your garden (or farmers market) correct now. I own got lived inward my family since 2005 (one twelvemonth afterwards I started this weblog nearly to the day!) too never own got I had success amongst tomatoes. We own got tons of fruit (blackberries, cerise too gilt raspberries, figs, plums, beach plums, apples, pawpaws, too serviceberries-check out my #baltimorebackyard on Instagram for pictures) but gave upward on vegetables afterwards i twelvemonth nosotros planted 10 varieties of tomatoes too didn't locomote one. Our yard it pretty shady, too thus I intend that in all likelihood is the issue. Anyway, nosotros went to the Annapolis garden sale dorsum inward May at the William Paca House (totally worth the get if you lot are local) too on impulse picked upward 2 plants. We picked a tiny, sunny location nigh the steps too they own got thrived! The plants are taller than I am. So far, I own got exclusively had 2 ripe, these Black Krim (this explains why they are purple-y too non cerise inward the picture) too thus I had to brand a quick salad! I've been wanting to endeavor out my novel spiralizer too thus I used that but you lot could simply thinly while all of the vegetables yourself or piece of occupation a mandoline. I promise you lot relish this salad equally much equally nosotros did! I served it amongst steak too a grilled baked potato.


*I used i I bought at Aldi, it is nearly identical to this one (if non genuinely identical).


I used Black Krim tomatoes from my garden Backyard Garden Salad amongst Burrata

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs