Sour Cream H2o Ice Cream

 Blend until it looks smoothen as well as the saccharide has dissolved Sour Cream Ice Cream


Ingredients:
1 loving cup sour cream
1/2 loving cup milk
1/4 loving cup lite chocolate-brown sugar
1/4 loving cup heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla


Directions:
Place all ingredients inward a blender. Blend until it looks smoothen as well as the saccharide has dissolved. Refrigerate the mixture until thoroughly chilled (a few hours) or overnight. Pour into a H2O ice cream maker as well as churn until frozen. Eat straightaway or freeze until merely corporation as well as scoopable.

Yield: 1 pint

Note: I used 2% milk as well as reduced fatty sour cream amongst nifty success.

My thoughts:
Oh my. This is merely about seriously delicious H2O ice cream. I dear sour cream as well as had e'er wondered if a sour cream H2O ice cream would work. I've made frozen yogurt amongst nifty success as well as figured that sour cream wasn't that much different. Rather than merely churning directly sour cream, I added merely about milk as well as cream to compass it a smoother texture as well as mouthfeel. The chocolate-brown saccharide was a final infinitesimal exchange for regular saccharide as well as I loved it. The chocolate-brown saccharide gives the H2O ice cream a caramel depository fiscal establishment complaint that pairs good amongst the tart creaminess of the H2O ice cream. Since at that topographic point are no eggs to temper, I saw no argue that the H2O ice cream mixture needed to live on cooked. The saccharide dissolved rapidly during the trip through the blender as well as the whole procedure took merely seconds. I intend this is the easiest H2O ice cream I bring ever made but you lot wouldn't know it from the lush, onetime fashioned taste.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake