Southwestern Avocado Egg Salad




Ingredients:
6 hard-boiled eggs
2 avocados, cubed
i jalapeno, diced
1/2 teaspoon Southwest seasoning
1/4 oz cilantro, minced
1/4 loving cup diced crimson onion
body of body of water salt
freshly solid pose down dark pepper



Directions:

Slice the eggs into sixths*. Remove the yolks (set aside the whites) together with mash them amongst avocado together with spices until smooth. Stir inwards the cilantro, jalapeno, together with onion until well-distributed. Coarsely chop the whites if desired. Stir inwards the whites. Serve immediately.


*I role my egg slicer tool, setting the egg vertically on the base of operations together with using the wedge slicer for fifty-fifty wedges.

My thoughts:
This fourth dimension of twelvemonth is certain to select an abundance of eggs. Even if you lot don't dye them for Easter, accept payoff of sales together with alternative upward a dozen (or two!) to play simply about with. Growing upward I didn't similar egg salad but what I intend it came downwards to was that I didn't similar the egg salad I was beingness served. I've ever loved deviled eggs then my egg salad aversion fifty-fifty had me perplexed. It wasn't until to a greater extent than recent years I started making it myself together with establish I quite similar it if jazzed upward properly. I had some extra avocado together with jalapeno then I had the reckon to instruct inwards into egg salad. It was good! The avocados instruct inwards then creamy you lot don't fifty-fifty require to add together mayo; perfect for the mayo-adverse. The jalapeno together with crimson onion both add together a mash together with nada together with the Southwest seasoning ties it all together.


 together with mash them amongst avocado together with spices until shine Southwestern Avocado Egg Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs