(Yay, Spring!) Strawberry-Asparagus Salad


Ingredients:
1  lb steamed asparagus, cooled together with cutting into bite-sized pieces
1/2-3/4 lb strawberries, halved or quartered
iii hard-boiled eggs, cutting into wedges

for the dressing:
1 strawberry, mashed*
iii tablespoons balsamic vinegar
iii tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon ginger juice
1 teaspoon Dijon
body of body of water salt
freshly terra firma dark pepper


Directions:
Use a offend or dressing shaker to milkshake the dressing ingredients until good blended. Toss the strawberries together with asparagus inwards a bowl. Add eggs. Drizzle amongst dressing.

*I placed a quartered strawberry inwards the bottom of my dressing shaker together with used a muddler to squeeze it upwards earlier adding the other ingredients.

My thoughts:
Sorry for the long hiatus! Our telephone together with DSL has been downwards for almost 2 weeks together with I can't appear  to successfully hitting postal service from my phone. Plus I've been busy developing to a greater extent than or less final infinitesimal recipes for my new cookbook.

In that time, it seems boundary powerfulness bring truly sprung (and the recipe I was going to postal service dorsum inwards March seems outdated). No to a greater extent than snowfall (fingers crossed) together with ane or 2 daffodils bring bloomed inwards our backyard. It is fifty-fifty 60+ today. Let's promise that this tendency continues! Another agency I know boundary is hither is that asparagus was going for almost $1.20 lb at the regular grocery shop together with strawberries were solely $1.40. Finally! Add to a greater extent than or less eggs I got this calendar week from my milkman delivery (still my favorite affair ever) together with I had a super spring-worthy salad. Pretty plenty for guests only elementary plenty for a weekday side. It isn't every bit if perfect strawberries together with asparagus involve much. Although, I in all probability wouldn't plough downwards a sprinkle of chevre if you're offering.

 Use a offend or dressing shaker to milkshake the dressing ingredients until good blended (Yay, Spring!) Strawberry-Asparagus Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs