Apple Cranberry Sauce

Ingredients:
12 oz whole cranberries
1 pocket-size apple, peeled in addition to diced (I used Stayman Winesap)
1 loving cup water
2/3 loving cup sugar
juice of 1 lemon
two tablespoons rye or bourbon

Directions:
Bring the cranberries, water, apple, saccharide in addition to lemon juice to a boil. Reduce oestrus hence simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, stir inwards rye. Serve hot or cold.

My thoughts:

I intend I must brand cranberry sauce to a greater extent than frequently than anyone on the planet. My hubby actually likes it in addition to nosotros teach inwards many times over the whole year. I stock upwardly on cranberries when they are inexpensive in addition to hence freeze them. Anyway, I brand cranberry sauce hence often, it is unopen to times a challenge to run along it interesting. Sometimes it is slowly when I accept a season subject for the repast inwards hear exactly let's aspect upwardly it, to a greater extent than frequently I am serving it alongside a apparently sometime roasted chicken or turkey. In this case, I added ane of my favorite apples to the mix in addition to enjoyed it hence much, I idea I'd ship it. The apple tree got soft exactly held its kind well. I actually liked the contrast betwixt the flavors in addition to textures, cranberry sauce tin survive a fleck ane dimensional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs