Autumn Chicken Pasta Salad



Ingredients:
iv cups cubed cooked chicken pectus (I used chicken from my fauxtisserie chicken recipe)
10 oz cooked gemelli pasta
3/4 loving cup chopped cherry-red onion
ii stalks celery, diced
1 loving cup cubed apples (I used Jonagold)
1/4 loving cup dried sweetened cranberries
zest of 1 lemon


dressing:
1/3 loving cup mayonnaise
three tablespoons apple tree cider
1 tablespoon unfiltered apple tree cider vinegar
1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
ocean salt
freshly soil pepper

Directions:
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, pasta, apple, cranberries, onion, celery as well as zest. Set aside. In a minor bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over the salad as well as stir to evenly distribute all ingredients.


My thoughts:
I similar making meal-like pasta salads because they are non alone an slowly dinner, they brand nifty leftovers for lunch. Even though I function from home, I usually don't bring fourth dimension to whip upwardly something novel for luncheon as well as therefore it wonderful when I bring something tasty inwards the refrigerator waiting for me.

I've made a summer chicken pasta salad as well as a winter chicken pasta salad as well as therefore I idea it was fourth dimension to brand an tumble version (I justice this way I bring to brand a saltation i too, right?). What is to a greater extent than autumnal than apples? I added unopen to cranberries to tumble out it all from existence also sweet, celery for squelch as well as a zippy dressing. Nothing fancy but it actually comes together to brand a satisfying dinner. Or lunch.

Update: I made a spring version!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs