Corned Beef As Well As Babe Cabbage Hash



Ingredients:
two 1/2 cups cooked diced potatoes
two cups diced corned beef
two cups quartered Brussels sprouts
1 onion, diced
body of body of water salt
freshly solid position down dark pepper


Directions:
Melt the butter inward a large skillet. Saute the onion together with Brussels sprouts until the onion is soft together with translucent. Add the corned beef together with potatoes. Saute until warmed through. Season.


My thoughts:
Okay, I actually used Brussels sprouts together with non "baby cabbage" (if in that place is such a thing) but I had to become amongst the theme! This is a non bad recipe for using upwards leftovers or cooking once, eating twice. I was making murphy salad to consume afterwards the same solar daytime together with thence I simply boiled upwards a ton of potatoes right away together with chilled the residue until later.It is a tiny flake to a greater extent than involved than regular hash (chopping upwards the Brussels sprouts together with all that) but I similar it a lot amend together with amongst the improver of vegetables, tin serve every bit a consummate meal. I had it for an early on dejeuner ane solar daytime together with it was perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs