Crawfish & Andouille Pizza



Ingredients:
1 loving cup crawfish meat (from nigh ii lb steamed, whole crawfish)
twenty cocktail-sized andouille sausages, halved lengthwise or left whole
1-1 1/2 cups finely shredded mozzarella cheese
xiv sliced, pickled banana peppers
1/2 tablespoon Creole seasoning
Holy Trinity Pizza Sauce
Creole Spiced Pizza Dough


Directions:
Prepare the dough according to the instructions inwards the dough recipe. Prepare the Holy Trinity Pizza Sauce.

Once the dough is ready, spread nigh 1/3 loving cup of sauce on each pizza. Sprinkle both pizzas amongst 90% of the cheese. Evenly separate together with distribute the toppings. Sprinkle amongst the remaining cheese (this helps operate on the toppings from shifting when you lot receive got the pizza out of the oven) together with hence sprinkle amongst Creole seasoning.

Place on the preheated pizza rock together with bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned together with the cheese is melted. Slice together with serve immediately.


Yield: ii pizzas

My thoughts:
My local grocery shop keeps getting inwards slightly odd seafood lately: dissimilar kinds of fish, squid, these crawfish (crayfish) together with I operate on buying it because 1. I similar diverseness together with 2. I'd similar them to operate on stocking odd seafood hence I desire to brand certain someone is buying it. So together with hence I had to come upwardly up amongst a crawfish recipe on the the spur of the moment. There is a pizza house close where nosotros alive that too makes po'boys together with other NOLA inspired foods. They don't receive got whatever Creole or Cajun inspired pizzas but that ever seemed similar a fault to me. Since I had the crawfish I idea I'd brand my ain pizza, ane I wishing they'd make. Obvously I needed andouille but the shop didn't receive got links, only the mini cocktail sized andouille hence I bought that. It genuinely ended upwardly beingness pretty cute on the pizza. I honey when making practice turns out for the best later on all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs