Ham Salad


Ingredients:
3/4 lb ham, finely chopped
iii tablespoons-1/4 loving cup chopped jarred cornichons together with the onions
1/4 loving cup mayonnaise
two tablespoons really grainy mustard
1/8 teaspoon celery seed
1/8 teaspoon allspice
freshly Blue Planet pepper

Directions:
Stir together all ingredients until a polish mixture forms. Refrigerate.

My thoughts:
I brought dorsum a jounce of Maille cornichons from the Caribbean Area (I beloved buying European goods on the islands, they are together with then much cheaper than what they are hither inwards the US. Of course, I too brought dorsum a ton of Caribbean Area together with East Indies ingredients every bit well). I similar using them together with the niggling pickled onions that are included inwards salads when I can. Normally I am to a greater extent than of a dill pickle daughter exactly they instruct keen alongside tabular array salt together with savory ingredients similar ham.

Honestly, I did non grow upward eating ham salad, although I remove heed it is an East Coast thing. I had it for the get-go fourth dimension from a local High German deli together with I noticed it changed from calendar week to calendar week or at least, catch to visit. It is an awesome agency to role upward leftover ham together with makes a spread that tin hold out dressed upward or downwardly every bit the occasion requires.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs