Herbed Regal & Wax Beans


Ingredients:
1 1/2 lb mixture of wax together with regal beans
1 shallot, minced
ii cloves garlic
zest together with juice of 1 lemon
ii tablespoons minced thyme
1 teaspoon minced parsley
olive oil
salt
freshly terra firma dark pepper

Directions:
In a skillet, saute the garlic together with shallot inwards olive crude oil until translucent. Add the beans, lemon juice together with zest. Cook until the beans are tender, only a few minutes. Sprinkle amongst herbs together with spices. Stir to coat.

My thoughts:
This is 1 of those recipes when less is actually more. I dearest when wax together with regal beans come upwards dorsum inwards flavour inwards the autumn because it lets me pose off switching to crush equally my sole local fruit for vegetable for a yoke of weeks. Not that I dislike crush but that's pretty much all that is available until April, together with therefore I similar to possess got payoff of whatever is yet inwards season. Plus they are only together with therefore fresh together with crisp, I don't know anyone who could resist them. Purple beans produce lose their colouring equally they cool together with therefore if they are tender enough, I only barely oestrus them through together with therefore they remain equally regal equally possible. I don't intend they need much to a greater extent than than a uncomplicated dressing of lemon juice together with herbs to brand them sing. Just possess got attention non to over cook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs