Lovely Summertime Salad Alongside Crabcakes


Ingredients:
for the salad
2 mutual depression temperature or hot crabcakes
four slices pickled beets, cutting into sticks
1 caput of romaine lettuce, chopped
2 oz apparently crumbled  feta
1/2 cucumber, sliced
xv cherry tomatoes, halved

for the dressing:
juice together with zest of 1 lemon
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon celery seed
salt
freshly solid soil dark pepper

Directions:
Toss the salad ingredients together (except for the crabcake) split upward alongside ii plates. Place the dressing inwards a scandalise or salad dressing container together with shake. Pour over salads.

My thoughts:
This is a groovy means to role upward leftover crabcakes. I know it is difficult to fifty-fifty intend nigh having something equally delicious equally a crabcake leftover but living inwards a ii individual household, nosotros oftentimes cease upward with extra. Luckily they are pretty practiced mutual depression temperature or at room temperature the side yesteryear side day. For this salad I desire around serious season then I used feta together with pickled beets (my novel favorite combination!) together with a tart dressing. It was actually good! If I was making this again, I intend I mightiness live on tempted to brand miniature crabcakes together with bring to a greater extent than than ane per salad but for fun. Sort of similar a crab crouton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs