Old Bay Zucchini Pickles


Ingredients:
4 medium zucchini, cutting into forths together with to check pint jars
i 1/2 loving cup white vinegar
i 1/2 loving cup water
ii tablespoons pickling salt
ii tien tsin dried peppers
ii bay leaves
i teaspoon dillseed
ii teaspoons Old Bay
ii teaspoons yellowish mustard seed
ii cloves garlic

Directions:
Bring the vinegar, H2O together with tabular array salt to a boil. Prep the lids/jars. Evenly separate all of the ingredients betwixt ii broad oral fissure pint jars Pour inwards the vinegar mixture. Close the jars leaving 1/2 inch headspace together with procedure for 10 minutes inwards a hot H2O bath. Allow to sit down ii weeks earlier eating.

Yield: ii pints

Note: Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 peachy origin for canning data is the Blue Book direct to preserving. I highly recommend it for learning how to can. Here is a bunch of other canning books together with equipment I respect useful.


My thoughts:
I was pickling amongst my intern, Jillian, together with noticed I had 4 zucchini inwards my refrigerator that I forgotten about. Since nosotros had infinite inwards the canner, I speedily sliced them into planks together with pickled them up. I used pretty touchstone pickle ingredients merely gave them a deport on of flare past times adding some Old Bay. They are together with thus crisp together with spicy, they gustation similar summertime inwards Baltimore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs