Oven Poached Eggs !!

A dearest friend of mine, posted a video (from Foodstyle.com)about
poaching eggs in the oven as well as I was quite intrigued. Not only can poaching eggs, inwards the traditional method, be a disaster endure challenging but y'all tin alone brand 2-3 at a time!!

Here is what I found:

The video said to seat nigh a tablespoon of H2O inwards each loving cup of a regular muffin pan, then crack an egg over the H2O as well as bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.........well, that ALMOST worked.

I DID role the scant tablespoon of water, as well as I DID preheat my electrical oven to 350°, but when I tried it using a criterion cupcake (muffin) pan, the egg + H2O filled it to alluvion as well as took a amount xx minutes to cook, non 8 to 10.

On my 2nd attempt, I had fantabulous luck using a jumbo size muffin pan (I intend they telephone telephone them Texas size?) as well as I gave it a low-cal mist of vegetable spray, hence seat inwards the scant tablespoon of water as well as a large egg. I baked them at 350° for precisely 12 minutes (not 8 to 10)
and they lifted correct out of the pan amongst a spoon.....YUM!!!


  A PERFECTLY POACHED EGG !!
Whether y'all are making 1 or 30, this method (with my tweaks) actually does run as well as it couldn't endure easier!!
The divergence inwards cooking fourth dimension (between my oven as well as the Foodstyle video) COULD endure that their oven but runs hotter than mine or mayhap they were using smaller eggs (?)With hence many variables, I propose y'all produce a "test egg" to encounter how long it takes inwards your oven earlier y'all brand a whole pan of these.
One other note: When your eggs are done to your liking, conduct hold them OUT OF THE PAN correct away or they volition maintain to cook.
Don't y'all just desire to
dunk your toast inwards this one?

ENJOY !!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs