Paul Prudhomme Seasoning Mix Clone

I've idea nearly trying commercial dry out rubs for a long time, but I convey problem spending several dollars on them since the gene listing tells me I convey those same spices at home!! So...... I've been experimenting amongst my ain spice rack (with picky-picky husband's timid pallet inwards heed of course). He is (has ever been) a meat as well as potatoes...salt as well as pepper...mild barbecue sauce form of guy, as well as thus I've had to innovate these dry spice rubs "subtly" (snicker).

Today's post service was a big hit. I flora it during i of my "2 AM can't sleep" Internet sessions as well as I failed to write downwards it's source, I apologize. The spice combo is simply correct for our taste..... non likewise spicy, but VERY flavorful as well as it goes good amongst simply nearly whatever meat, fifty-fifty seafood.


PAUL PRUDHOMME (style) SEASONING MIX

1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1½ teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon DRY mustard powder
½ teaspoon solid lay down cumin
½ teaspoon solid lay down turmeric
¼ teaspoon solid lay down nutmeg

Mix everything (makes nearly 1/4 cup) as well as rub, liberally, onto raw meat nearly an hr earlier grilling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake