Pulled Pork Haluski



Ingredients:

two tablespoons butter

1 small-scale cabbage, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced into half-moons
x oz broad egg noodles
two cups pulled pork (I propose using a slightly sweetness pulled pork similar this apple pulled pork)
salt
freshly reason dark pepper




Directions:

Heat the butter inwards a large skillet. Add the onions, cabbage, salt, pepper as well as saute until the onions as well as cabbage are quite soft as well as merely starting to brown. Add the pulled pork as well as maintain to saute until heated through.

Meanwhile, laid upward the noodles according to bundle instructions. Drain as well as add together to the pork mixture. Stir as well as saute 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.


My thoughts:
Halušky is an Eastern European dumpling somewhat similar to spaetzle but inwards the US, haluski (or haluska) is a cabbage as well as buttered noodle dish that is sometimes made amongst kielbasa or bacon. I e'er similar to teach at the Polish festival but never made it at home. I had a pocketbook of egg noodles I got for gratis amongst a coupon as well as a cabbage as well as then I idea today is the day! I love cabbage as well as then much it sounded similar the perfect dish. I didn't convey whatever bacon or sausage but I did convey around leftover pulled pork as well as then why non utilisation that? I'm e'er looking for a agency to repurpose leftovers! This was a fun agency to utilisation the pulled pork without making hash (which I produce love) or merely having around other sandwich. It was filling plenty to convey equally its ain repast nevertheless didn't seem similar I was eating the same affair I did the nighttime before. Totally worth moving into the rotation.

I propose using a slightly sweetness pulled pork similar this  Pulled Pork Haluski

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs