Swedish Pancakes

Monica, over at  Lick the Bowl Good, late posted a recipe for Swedish pancakes that caught my oculus for a dyad of reasons. Not entirely did they await tasty, but the recipe made a little total of batter... simply the correct amount for 2 or 3 hungry people (most pancake recipes feed an army).

 
Monica's pancakes were petite piffling beauties, but I knew that wouldn't larn over likewise good amongst Hubby, hence I made "macho man" size pancakes.  They were absolutely delicious together with real quick to make.

1 loving cup all role flour
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 loving cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon melted butter
I added ½ teaspoon vanilla that wasn't on the master recipe.

I seat the dry out ingredients inwards a bowl together with mixed them amongst my whisk. I together with then seat the moisture ingredients inwards a dissimilar bowl together with gave them a whisk. I together with then gently stirred  (with wooden spoon) the dry out ingredients into the moisture ingredients, simply until blended. Monica cautions non to over mix or the pancakes volition hold out tough (small lumps inwards the batter are OK).

Cook on preheated  (medium) griddle that has been lightly buttered (I used cooking spray together with then wiped it off amongst a newspaper towel).

Monica suggests cooking 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake, but I used most one-half a loving cup to brand larger pancakes. Once the edges of the pancakes are slightly dry, flip them over together with get the other side until golden.

This is a beautiful batter together with fluffs upwards real nicely, giving y'all a squeamish low-cal pancake, nosotros loved them.

Thank y'all Monica!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs