Three Infinitesimal Microwave Cornbread

When I start flora this trivial recipe that promised fresh corn breadstuff inwards iii minutes, I idea "no way". Well, I'm hither to say you lot "yes way"...it is excellent!!

You won't teach out the brownish crunchy purpose of corn breadstuff that a lot of people love, but, HEY!! THREE MINUTES!! The gustation too texture is surprisingly adept too when you lot weigh the benefits of serving hot corn breadstuff inwards a snap, well...I volition definitely hold upwards using this recipe often!!



2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup white flour
1/2 cup corn meal
2 tablespoons white sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Mix everything amongst a whisk too pour into a greased microwave rubber baking dish. I used a half dozen x half dozen x two baking dish.

Microwave on high for iii minutes. If your microwave doesn't accept a carousel, too then manually rotate the dish one-half means through the cooking cycle.

When I start flora this trivial recipe that promised fresh corn breadstuff inwards  THREE MINUTE MICROWAVE CORNBREAD 
NOTE: I used a chiliad watt microwave too it took just iii minutes. If your microwave is unlike than that, you lot may accept to accommodate the cooking time.

NOTE: I used cooking spray within of the baking dish too the cooked corn breadstuff removed real easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs