Warning To Immature Human Being Bloggers



A sweetness blogging friend late emailed me together with said that she saw 1 of my recipe photos posted on some other persons recipe blog. It was disturbing, but it wasn't the laid out (and in all probability non the last) fourth dimension this has happened to me, together with thence I tried non to over react.

But today, totally past times accident, I ran across another spider web page (from Indonesia, no less!!) that had a TON of my recipes together with photos posted equally if they were this persons ain work; non a unmarried advert or link dorsum to my recipe page at all!! So I started looking roughly the Internet, together with I was shocked to come across how "common" this practise is. 

So far, it seems that all of my photos that were swiped, were one's I posted earlier 2011. I'm guessing that must be, because inwards 2011, I started putting my shout out on my recipe photos; evidently, people don't similar to pocket photos that are labeled (I wishing I had known that!!)

The funny affair is, is that I'm a terrible photographer!! Why are they stealing MY photos when at that topographic point are together with thence many swell ones out there? Maybe mine are the ONLY ONES non labeled(?)

Lesson for the day:
PUT YOUR NAME ON ALL OF YOUR RECIPE PHOTOS MY FRIENDS!! together with non but inwards the corner of the photograph either because I've had people say me that "thieves" are but cropping the authors shout out off of the border of the photograph together with re-posting it.........Grrrrr!!

I am tardily going dorsum through together with labeling my one-time recipe photos, but it is a hurting to do.

Thanks for listening to my rant.
Coleen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs