Bacon

Mmmmm, Bacon!!

I am never frying bacon again!! Don't become me wrong, nosotros are non removing bacon from our menu, it is but the frying method that I volition never usage again. Don't y'all abhor cramming iv or v pieces, at a time, into your largest frying pan... trying to become them all to pose apartment every bit they whorl upwards as well as piece of occupation out those white obese ends on each piece?!?!?  Me too, then I went on an Internet hunt for a "flat bacon miracle" and I flora a super slowly one!! Maybe everyone already knows most this method, but I certain didn't as well as I tin arrive at the sack nation y'all correct now, I'll never nipper bacon inward a frying pan again!!

Using a large baking canvas that has a lip on it, spray it amongst a niggling cooking spray (probably non actually necessary, but it makes for easier build clean up) as well as trouble upwards the raw bacon slices, side yesteryear side, similar this (my baking canvas cooked a 12 ounce package of bacon all at once.
Now, depending on how thick your bacon is as well as how hot your oven runs, it takes or then 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees (I don't fifty-fifty pre-heat the oven) to bake the whole bundle at once!! No turning slices, no splattering inward your oven, no bacon obese pare burns as well as no curly bacon....its magic!!

Start watching the bacon at most xx minutes for regular thickness sliced bacon (I've never timed the thick sliced stuff). It comes out absolutely perfectly flat and Picky-picky hubby who is 1 of the strictest bacon critics that I've always met, gave this bacon BOTH thumbs upwards as well as raved most what a cracking texture as well as gustation it had.....well, blow me over!!
Not exclusively is this a wonderful agency to get majority amounts of bacon, but it leaves your entire cooking arrive at gratis for whatever!!

NOTE: If y'all similar super crispy bacon, but piece of occupation out it inward for an extra minute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs