Easy Microwave Candy

This is the easiest candy I convey always made in addition to amend yet, my picky Hubby gives it 2 thumbs up!! It is fast to brand inward the microwave in addition to is pretty plenty for Christmas gift giving.

NOTE: Don't survive tempted to role all 1 form of chocolate. For roughly (unknown to me) reason, the blend of white chocolate, semi-sweet in addition to milk chocolate produces the BEST chocolate gustation EVER!!
12 ounce pocketbook of expert character white chocolate chips
12 ounce pocketbook of expert character semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 ounce pocketbook of expert character milk chocolate chips
3 cups of your favorite whole nuts (see note)
 
Put the chocolate chips inward a large, microwave rubber drinking glass bowl in addition to microwave for 2 minutes at 60% ability (imperative that you lot stir every thirty seconds). My microwave took virtually 2 minutes in addition to 10 seconds.
 
Stir until all of the chocolate is smooth, thus stir inward three cups of your favorite whole nuts. I ended upward adding v cups of whole mixed nuts in addition to I'm fairly surely I could convey added 1 to a greater extent than cup. This makes a LOT of candy!!
 
The recipe calls for spooning candies onto waxed paper, only I spooned mine into mini-cupcake size newspaper liners. Put them inward the refrigerator to "set" for virtually fifteen minutes in addition to they are educate to serve.
 
NOTE: The candy volition entirely survive equally expert equally the chocolate you lot use. I used Ghirardelli chocolate chips. (Note: You exercise non gustation the white chocolate when they are all melted together (I don't similar white chocolate), but the blend of the three chocolates is delicious.
 
NOTE: I used a mixture of whole roasted nuts (cashews, almonds, peanuts, pecans, Brazil nuts in addition to hazelnuts...delicious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake