Heidi's Mexican Pork Chops

Recently, Heidi, from Tried-and-True Cooking With Heidi, posted a recipe for Mexican Pork Chops. I'm ever searching for unproblematic pork recipes together with this i caught my eye. It was a snap to brand together with tasted great, give cheers you lot Heidi!!

seasoning mix from my end post, (before I browned them). I used this same "taco seasoning" inwards the rice.
.
NOTE: I used chopped red bell pepper (instead of light-green pepper) because nosotros similar it better. I likewise mixed it into the rice (instead of putting it on meridian of the meat together with rice). I likewise added a xv ounce tin of (rinsed together with drained) dark beans to the rice.
m ever searching for unproblematic pork recipes together with this i caught my oculus HEIDI's MEXICAN PORK CHOPS NOTE: Just earlier I serve this, side past times side time, I'm going to sprinkle it alongside a niggling chopped avocado together with cherry tomatoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs