Hot Spinach Together With Artichoke Dip

Party flavor is coming upward as well as if you lot are similar me, you lot are starting to surf the Internet for that "next novel as well as exciting" appetizer or political party snack recipe. I operate on all of those "potential recipes" inwards a folder on my desk as well as in 1 trial inwards a piece I hold off through it as well as nation to myself..."what was I thinking?!?"  So much for belatedly black Internet surfing I guess!!

Today's post is 1 of those traditional "never fail" recipes that seems to delight everyone. I operate inwards amongst depression fatty ingredients only you lot can't tell it. This tasty dip is hot as well as creamy (it stays hot for a piece which is nice)and rattling slow to make.


Party flavor is coming upward as well as if you lot are similar me HOT SPINACH as well as ARTICHOKE DIP 8 ounce cream cheese (low fatty ok)
1/4 cup sour cream (low fatty ok)
1/4 loving cup Parmesan cheese (grated, non powdered)
1/4 cup Romano cheese (grated)
2 cloves garlic minced (I used roasted from jar)
1/2 teaspoon dry out basil
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
salt as well as pepper to taste
(1) fourteen oz. tin artichoke hearts (rinsed)
1/2 loving cup ruddy bell pepper (chopped finely)
10 ounces fresh babe spinach
1/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese

Plunge fresh spinach into boiling H2O for well-nigh thirty seconds, take away as well as lay into large bowl of H2O ice H2O to terminate the cooking. Drain as well as squeeze dry as well as about chop.

Drain the artichokes as well as rinse nether mutual depression temperature running water, as well as then chop into pocket-size pieces.

Mix everything together as well as house inwards a (lightly greased) pocket-size oven proof dish. Bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Serve amongst pita chips or whatever sturdy cracker.

Party flavor is coming upward as well as if you lot are similar me HOT SPINACH as well as ARTICHOKE DIP NOTE: This tin likewise last baked inwards a hollowed out breadstuff bowl instead of a baking dish.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Pineapple Upside-Down Cake