How-To: Sugariness & Savory Blueish Cheese Boards




You can't shell a cheese board for vacation entertaining! Litehouse approached me to create a cheese board using their middle cutting cheese, which is cutting from the middle of a cheese cycle that has been aged 100 days,  together with I jumped at the chance. I love having snacks for dinner together with assembling cheese boards! It's then fun together with satisfying together with requires picayune to no cooking. The cheese is already inwards a perfect circle together with the packaging makes it super slow to plough it over on to a platter then all y'all bring to exercise is adapt everything else roughly it.

When I was pulling together items for the board, I realized I couldn't determine if I wanted to become sweetness or savory. I intend the rich creaminess together with deep season of bluish cheese pairs then wonderfully amongst both sweet/fruity together with savory/smoky flavors.

Rather than determine I made 2 small-scale boards that tin flame hold upward served together or separately together with that would appeal to whatever bluish cheese lover.  For the milder bluish cheese, I paired it amongst a variety of sweeter accompaniments together with for the to a greater extent than robust gorgonzola, I went amongst bold flavors similar smoked meat together with fish together with mustard. I tied the 2 boards together past times using figs together with beets inwards both inwards dissimilar formats. Of course, y'all tin flame serve this on i big board but I liked splitting it upward to brand pairings easier.

Sweet:



Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Center Cut
brioche toasts
toasted pecans
roasted beets, cubed (can hold upward made ahead together with refrigerated)
raw honey
fig jam or fig preserves
semi-sweet chocolate squares





Savory:



Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Center Cut
four oz cracked dark pepper mutual frigidity smoked salmon
Halkidiki olives, roasted for 10 minutes amongst olive crude oil together with rosemary at 350°
Truffle dear mustard
dried Mission figs
Serrano ham
beet crackers
garlic together with chive pita chips



Serve both at room temperature.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs