Mediterranean Beet Salad



Ingredients:

10 oz cooked beets*, diced
ii "baby" cucumbers, diced
three oz crumbled feta
1/4 loving cup chopped parsley
1 bulb jump onion, cutting into one-half moons

for the dressing:
juice of  1/2 lemon
three tablespoon ruddy vino vinegar
ii tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
bounding main salt
freshly soil dark pepper


Directions:
Toss together the beet ingredients inwards a medium bowl. Set aside. Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Drizzle over the salad, toss to coat. Refrigerate until fix to serve.


*I used  Love Beets build cooked beets I bought at Costco. Alternatively, y'all tin roast your beets.



My thoughts:
Tonight nosotros are having my favorite sort of meal. I telephone phone it snackies together with it is basically meat, cheese together with breadstuff for dinner. It is perfect for hot summertime nights exactly nosotros produce bring it yr circular (in the colder months nosotros usually bring about hot apps). So nosotros aren't totally unhealthy hedonists, I endeavor together with throw about fruit inwards at that spot or something. Today I was feeling peppy then I tossed together this salad using about staples together with odds together with ends from the fridge. I was actually pleased amongst how it turned out! It is low-cal together with refreshing amongst a prissy mix of textures: tender beets, crisp cucumber, together with crumbly cheese.

 Toss together the beet ingredients inwards a medium bowl Mediterranean Beet Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs