Pepperjack Turducken Slammer



Ingredients:
four (1/4 inch thick) slices turducken, warmed*
1 tomato, sliced
1/2 reddish onion, sliced
1/2 caput bibb lettuce, separated into leaves
four slices pepperjack cheese
eight slices province white bread
optional: mayo or mustard

Directions:

Place the lettuce on four slices of bread. Top amongst cheese slices, thence the turducken, onion as well as tomato. Spread remaining slices of breadstuff amongst mayo or mustard, if desired. Top amongst remaining bread. Serve immediately.


*I used leftover turducken I sliced piece mutual frigidness thence warmed inward a nonstick skillet for 1-2 minutes on each side. I didn't brownish the slices but you lot wishing it warm plenty to melt the cheese.


My thoughts:
Let's only commencement out yesteryear proverb that this is non a sandwich for the fainthearted. It is peradventure the most filling sandwich I convey e'er had as well as I am including a whole muffaletta from Central Bakery inward that claim. Anyway, when I ended upwardly amongst quite a flake of leftovers from my bacon-wrapped, Italian sausage stuffed Turducken (you tin get i too from Costco) I wondered what to produce amongst it all thence remembered the episode of Supernatural where Dean tried the Pepperjack Turducken Slammer which turned out to literally plow people mad. As Dean said nigh turducken, "It's similar the perfect tempest of your tiptop iii edible birds.". I studied the scene as well as decided to recreate it at home. On Supernatural it was on a bun but that seemed too, well, bready thence I went amongst slices of province white bread. The result? Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 super filling, savory, over-the-top sandwich that volition motility you lot crazy (in a adept way).

 Spread remaining slices of breadstuff amongst mayo or mustard Pepperjack Turducken Slammer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs