Smoked Gruyère Grits Alongside Dandelion Greens, Mushrooms As Well As Corn



Ingredients:
two cups xanthous stone-ground grits
vi cups H2O or chicken stock
1 loving cup grated smoked Gruyère
two 1/2 cups chopped dandelion greens
iii ears of corn worth of kernels
8 oz crimini mushrooms, sliced
1 minor onion, diced
salt
freshly soil dark pepper

Directions:

Heat a minor total of crude oil inwards a medium skillet. Saute the onion until starting to soften, 3-5 minutes, thus add together the greens, corn, as well as mushrooms as well as saute until the greens accept wilted as well as the mushrooms are softened. Set aside.


Meanwhile, inwards a medium pot, convey the H2O or stock to a boil. Add the grits as well as stir continually for most 10 minutes or until all the broth is absorbed. Remove from the estrus as well as stir inwards the salt, pepper cheese as well as greens mixture. Keep covered until laid to serve.

My thoughts:
I tend to forget most making grits as well as thus when I do, I am e'er pleased amongst how they plow out. It is a bully choice to rice, potatoes or pasta. You can, of course, simply stir inwards approximately cheese as well as telephone telephone it a solar daytime but I similar to spike them amongst a diverseness of vegetables for a actually total side dish. My create delivery service had dandelion greens 1 time to a greater extent than (a huge package this time!) thus I used them but I mean value arugula would furnish a similar peppery bite. I loved the juicy bits of corn, it isn't quite inwards flavour forthwith but I constitute approximately corn from the S that was really skillful giving me promise for our corn flavour this year. The mushrooms? Well, I dear mushrooms as well as couldn't resist tossing them in. If you lot accept leftovers, seek it topped amongst a fried egg for a quick, filling lunch.

 Heat a minor total of crude oil inwards a medium skillet Smoked Gruyère Grits amongst Dandelion Greens, Mushrooms as well as Corn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs