Smoked Turkey In Addition To Cheddar Grilled Cheese Egg Inwards The Basket


Ingredients:
1 tablespoon butter
ii slices sandwich breadstuff (I used spud bread)
1 egg
1-2 slices sudden cheddar cheese*
ii oz Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast
salt
freshly solid soil dark pepper

Directions:
Heat butter inwards a medium skillet. Meanwhile, cutting a hole inwards the piece of breadstuff alongside a biscuit cutter. Place the breadstuff inwards the pan. Crack the egg into the hole, sprinkle alongside common salt as well as pepper.


Cook until the white is nearly cooked through as well as the breadstuff is golden. Top alongside cheese as well as hence turkey. Top alongside remaining piece of bread. Carefully flip as well as brownish on the minute side. Remove from pan as well as serve immediately.


*I ended upwards using virtually 1 1/2 slices of cheese to fully comprehend the breadstuff inwards a unmarried layer.





My thoughts:
Egg inwards the Basket or "toad inwards the hole", "gashouse eggs", "a hole inwards one", "spit inwards the ocean", as well as "popeye eggs" according to Wikipedia (although toad inwards a hole is also the same of a British dish involving sausages) is a classic breakfast treat. While tasty, I ever wondered if you lot could accept it 1 footstep farther as well as acquire inwards into grilled cheese! As it turns out, you lot totally can. When I was approached yesteryear Oscar Mayer to railroad train a recipe using their novel minimally processed, artificial ingredients Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast I thought I could accept my thought fifty-fifty farther as well as exercise the ultimate breakfast sandwich. It is slightly tricky, you lot don't desire the egg to leak out of the breadstuff simply every bit long every bit it is good on its agency to beingness set, it isn't difficult. I similar bacon on my breakfast sandwiches simply it is a chip obese as well as time-consuming for the every 24-hour interval as well as agency likewise heavy for a sandwich similar this. The turkey added a overnice smoky season to the sandwich that gave me the same form of savoriness I similar simply inwards a leaner way. It was perfect selection when looking for a high quality, natural mutual depression temperature cut; actually did sense of savor similar the smoked turkey I've made myself using fresh turkey simply was much to a greater extent than convenient.



You tin acquire to a greater extent than about Selects Natural and all the Oscar Mayer products on OscarMayer.com, Facebook at Facebook.com/OscarMayer, Twitter at @OscarMayer and on Tumblr at OscarMayer.Tumblr.com.

I was selected for this chance every bit a fellow member of Clever Girls as well as the content as well as opinions expressed hither are all my own.

 oz Oscar Mayer Selects Natural Applewood Smoked Turkey Breast Smoked Turkey as well as Cheddar Grilled Cheese Egg inwards the Basket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs