Spiralized Cucumber Salad


Ingredients:
1 cucumber, spiralized*
2/3 loving cup matchstick carrots
1 bunch's worth of greenish tops of fresh shallots or saltation onion, cutting into 1/2 inch pieces
1 clove garlic, minced
12 grape tomatoes, quartered
juice of 1/2 lemon
body of body of water salt
freshly reason dark pepper


Directions:

Cut the spiralized cucumber inward half. Place inward a medium bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, toss to evenly distribute all ingredients. Allow to marinate at room temperature 1 hr prior to serving.



*I used this handheld tool I bought real cheaply on Amazon.



My thoughts:
I've been enjoying playing amongst my piddling handheld spiralizer. I'm non fooled into thinking it is pasta precisely it is saving the tedium of chopping. This salad was made extra particular past times the fresh shallot tops which I had never had before! They added a chip of onion-y goodness without having to toss inward regular raw onion which I sometimes uncovering overpowering cucumber salad.

s worth of greenish tops of fresh shallots or saltation onion Spiralized Cucumber Salad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs