Baked Sunny Side Upwards Eggs & Bacon



Ingredients:
half dozen slices thick cutting bacon
half dozen eggs
iii tablespoons grated aged caprine animal cheese* (optional)
bounding main salt
freshly solid soil dark pepper

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350. Spray half dozen wells inwards a muffin post away alongside nonstick spray. Make a weep upward of bacon around the sides of each well, creating a "wall" of bacon. Some overlap alongside hold upward necessary. Crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle alongside cheese if desired. Season alongside common salt as well as pepper. Bake for thirty minutes or until desired doneness. Run a sparse knife around the edges to loosen as well as take the egg. Eat immediately.


*I actually similar Beemster.



(please excuse my dark, early on forenoon kitchen)


My thoughts:
I am ever looking for interesting things to guide maintain for breakfast. It ever seems to hold upward shortchanged inwards this house, I locomote from abode as well as tend to only consume luncheon early on as well as my married adult man eats at work. But sometimes I only experience similar some eggs as well as bacon. This is a fun, slow means to create it. It takes similar five seconds to position together as well as cipher hands-on fourth dimension later that. I was worried it mightiness hold upward greasy from the bacon but the fatty all drips to the bottom as well as stays at that spot when you lot take the eggs. My eggs were pretty dry out but you lot could blot them off if needed. The cheese isn't 100% necessary but I loved the flavour it added to the eggs. Sort of similar a sunny side upward imitation omelet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs