Creamy Pimento Cheese




Ingredients:
8 oz shredded aged sudden cheddar
iv oz jarred diced pimentos, drained
2/3-3/4 loving cup mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoons cream cheese, at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon solid soil mustard
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
ane 1/2 tablespoons minced shallot
body of body of water salt
freshly solid soil dark pepper

My thoughts:
When making our 1920s "ladies luncheon" themed menu, I knew I had to include pimento cheese, generally because of my sense having a "salad plate" at Picnic inward Nashville, TN which consisted of pimento cheese, chicken salad together with a muffin. Imagine my please when later on a chip of excavation I realized that the 1920s was the heyday of pimento cheese. It was the perfect spread for both ladies who tiffin together with factory workers who needed to swallow their lunches inward a hurry inward the deep South. I've made pimento cheese earlier only I tweaked it a chip to arrive a chip creamer together with to brand amend role of that must accept gadget, the refrigerator.

I made this using an extra sudden English linguistic communication cheddar yesteryear Westminster. If you'd similar a milder pimento cheese, role mild or plainly quondam sudden cheddar. I similar the extra sudden materials myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs