Hatch Chile Tuna Salad

Ingredients:
two 7-oz cans albacore tuna, drained
1/2 loving cup diced Fire Roasted Hatch Green Chiles
1/2 ruddy onion, diced
two stalks celery, diced
one bunch greenish onions, diced
2/3 loving cup mayonnaise
zest of one lemon
body of body of water salt
freshly solid pose down dark pepper


Directions:
Mix together all the ingredients together inwards a modest bowl. Refrigerate at to the lowest degree one hr prior to serving.

My thoughts:
My Southwest ladies who luncheon meal too included this yummy tuna salad. I hadn't made a spicy tuna salad before, as well as straightaway I am piteous I wasted all these years non making hot tuna salad. It was actually adept every bit a stuffing for tomatoes if you lot are into that form of thing. I know I'm trying to consume every bit many tomatoes every bit possible earlier the flavor ends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs