Jammy H2o Ice Cream Soda



Ingredients:
8 oz seltzer or fellowship soda
1 large scoop vanilla H2O ice cream or frozen yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoons jam (I used strawberry thyme)

Directions:
Spoon the jam into the bottom of a tall glass. Pour inward the sparkling water. Top amongst H2O ice cream. Stir lightly amongst a long spoon. Serve amongst a straw too imbibe immediately.

Serves one.

My thoughts:
I'm all the same working my trend through the jam, pickles, fruit ketchup, fruit butter too barbecue sauce I canned final year. I've been using jam inward house of syrup on things similar pancakes too waffles too it got me to thinking of other syrupy ways to purpose jam. I beloved H2O ice cream sodas. Different than a float, which is made amongst soda, too easier than milkshakes they combine H2O ice cream too syrup amongst i of my favorite beverages: sparkling water. This agency they are lighter too I hollo back to a greater extent than refreshing than other H2O ice cream based drinks. Adding the jam gives it a fresh fruity season that is much tastier (and I'd bet, meliorate for you) than using those garishly colored, artificially flavored fruit syrups they sell. Yum.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs