Old Bay Corn Savour (For Hot Dogs)


Ingredients:
ii ears' worth of corn kernels
1 cubanelle pepper, minced
1/4 loving cup minced onion
ii tablespoons apple tree cider vinegar
1 tablespoon xanthous mustard seed
1 teaspoon Old Bay


Direction:
Stir together all ingredients inwards a pocket-size bowl. Cover together with refrigerate at to the lowest degree 1 hr prior to serving. Use to summit hot dogs.

Yield: nearly 1 cup



My thoughts:
I honey hot dogs. I actually do. I bring a running listing of hot domestic dog huts together with regional hot domestic dog types for pretty much every major city/state inwards the USA together with frankly, most countries I'd desire to visit. We sought out 3 dissimilar hot domestic dog types inwards Portugal, which had the craziest hot dogs I bring e'er had. I similar to mix it upward at dwelling household too, I've made a few fun hot dogs inwards the past times that I've posted here but it is has been a spell together with since ane of the biggest hot domestic dog days of the twelvemonth is coming up, I idea I'd portion a novel ane inwards fourth dimension for your quaternary of July cookout!

Since corn is tardily coming into season, I went amongst a unproblematic corn bask amongst a Baltimore-twist: Old Bay. Sadly, Baltimore doesn't actually bring a signature domestic dog ( well, nosotros produce bring ane wrapped inwards bologna but that is 1. non that exciting together with slightly gross and 2. virtually unheard of or ordered fifty-fifty here, past times natives 3. I suspect to a greater extent than of a kosher deli affair than a Baltimore-only thing) then I operate on trying to brand (a new) ane happen. This bask is actually good! Fresh together with crisp, the perfect foil the a plump hot domestic dog of your choice. I've been a Nathan's daughter but late I had a "weinervetion" together with bring been getting Applegate which are tasty together with amend for me. H5N1 daughter who eats a lot of hot dogs needs to operate on that kind of affair inwards mind!


 Stir together all ingredients inwards a pocket-size bowl Old Bay Corn Relish (for Hot Dogs)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs