Cel-Ray Citrus Flank Steak



Ingredients:
two lb flank steak
12 oz tin physician Brown's Cel-Ray soda
1 lemon, sliced thinly
two oranges, sliced thinly
dash hot sauce
salt
pepper

Directions:
Place all ingredients inwards a resealable pocketbook or marinating container. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Prep outdoor or indoor grill. Grill until steak is of desired doneness. (Keep an oculus on it, it easily tin over cook) Cover inwards foil for a span of minutes, spell together with serve.

My thoughts:
H5N1 super quick slow recipe for today. I've made this both within together with exterior together with each fourth dimension I am suprised past times how much I liked it together with then I idea I'd share. It is slightly sweetness together with caramelized on the exterior together with the citrus season shines through. Plus, who doesn't wishing to detect a novel piece of job for a celery flavored soda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs