Dressed Upward Egg & Cress


Ingredients:
four slices practiced character white bread
four hard-boiled eggs, sliced
handful of pocket-size leafage watercress

dressing:
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 teaspoons Saucy Mama Dijon or Tarragon Lemon mustard
1/2 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
tabular array salt
freshly the world dark pepper


Directions:
Whisk together the dressing. Spread on 2 slices of bread. Top alongside a layer of egg together with then the cress. Top alongside remaining breadstuff slices.



My thoughts:
We lookout a fair total of British TV together with convey been amazed at the numbers of 1. sandwiches they appear to swallow out of triangle shaped plastic wedges from corner shops together with 2. how many of those sandwiches were egg together with cress. Now, I don't similar egg salad (odd, I know since my dear of deviled eggs is well documented) exactly later hearing "egg together with cress" hence many times, it started to audio similar something I had to eat. So I decided to brand my own, slightly fancier, version that I would genuinely enjoy. Oddly, watercress has piece of job most ubiquitous some hither lately hence it was slow to procure. I wasn't 100% certain that I'd similar the sandwich exactly I genuinely did! It was calorie-free together with fresh tasty together with had a non bad peppery seize alongside teeth from the watercress together with tang from the mustard. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 non bad improver to my sandwich repertoire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs