Kimchi Fried Rice Amongst Pork



Ingredients:
two heads (cabbabge) kimchi, chopped (divided use)
1 lb pork, diced (I used boneless rib meat)
iv cups cooked, leftover rice*
1 tablespoon soy sauce
two egg, beaten
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon Maggi seasoning


Directions:
Place the pork, soy sauce in addition to 1 loving cup of the leafest bits of kimchi (and whatever expressed juices) inwards a resealable container. Refrigerate overnight.

In a nonstick pan, oestrus a flake of oil. Meanwhile, vanquish together the eggs, sesame fossil oil in addition to Maggi seasoning. Pour into the pan to shape a apartment omelette. Flip once. Remove to plate in addition to slice. Set aside. Place your leftover rice in addition to the chopped kimchi on the countertop.

Heat a flake of fossil oil inwards a wok or tall sided pot. Add the the pork mixture. Add nigh a loving cup of stock or H2O if the mixture is likewise dry.Cook for nigh twenty minutes or until tender. By the halt of the cooking time, all liquid should bring evaporated. Add the rice in addition to stir nipper for a few minutes. Add the kimchi. Cook until all ingredients are warmed through.



*It needs to hold out leftover! I merely brand a batch the hateful solar daytime earlier I desire to brand the kimchi rice.

My thoughts:
I dearest kimchi. One hateful solar daytime I am going to bring to become far myself but inwards the meantime, I instruct it from our local Korean supermarket which, on weekends, has an expanse where women are making kimchi in addition to packing it upward correct inwards front end of you. It is in addition to then good. Much ameliorate than the sort that comes inwards jars. Whenever nosotros bring a big batch of kimchi, I similar to run merely about of it to brand kimchi fried rice. The basic version is merely kimchi, leftover rice in addition to egg but I dressed it upward a flake in addition to added pork. Because I can! The effect was a filling, spicy, bowl of deliciousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs