Site Updates

As unopen to of you lot convey noticed, I've done unopen to updates to the weblog this week. I've streamlined the pattern a bit. I convey added unopen to pages: a novel FAQ page, together with pages close me, press together with cookbook information. I've likewise added a  department showcasing the most pop recipes of all fourth dimension on the blog.

The address of this weblog is straight off Coconutandlime.com. Old links volition redirect automatically to the novel address together with then in that place should last no broken links due to this move. The blog feed has stayed the same.

Let me know if you lot come across whatsoever issues amongst the redesign. I'll provide to my regular posting adjacent week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs