Spiced Upward Steamed Shrimp

Ingredients:
ii lb fresh shrimp
ii jalapenos, diced
1 shallot, minced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 stem celery, diced
3/4 loving cup water
1/4 loving cup lemon juice
ii tablespoons Old Bay
1 1/2 tablespoons yellowish mustard seeds

Directions:

Add everything but the shrimp to a large pot. Bring to a boil. Add shrimp. Cover and boil until fully cooked.

My thoughts:
Summer is inward amount swing in addition to I am ever trying to mean value of novel quick nonetheless delicious things to make. Steamed shrimp is a perennial favorite but I commonly only toss inward around Old Bay in addition to telephone telephone it a day. We're going away for a quick trip before long in addition to I was trying to role upwardly around attain I didn't mean value would larn inward in addition to thus I chopped it up, added around mustard seed (I dearest how soft they get) in addition to boiled away. I didn't mean value it would brand that much of a deviation but it actually did. It was the best steamed shrimp I've ever had nonetheless it solely took well-nigh fifteen minutes (including chopping).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs