Peach-Pepper-Cola Barbecue Sauce


Ingredients:
eight oz peach pepper jam (I used my peach fish pepper jam)
1/4 loving cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 loving cup chili sauce (like Heinz)
1/4 loving cup bourbon
1/4 loving cup Coca-Cola
i pocket-sized onion, chopped
two cloves garlic
i tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon pecan liquid smoke
1/2 teaspoon allspice
body of body of water salt
freshly solid soil dark pepper

Directions:

Pulse all ingredients inwards a blender until smooth. Pour into a pocket-sized saucepan in addition to simmer on the lowest setting until heated through in addition to it reduces in addition to thickens, almost xv minutes. Allow to cool. Keeps inwards the refrigerator almost a week.



My thoughts:
Are yous ready for the unofficial kickoff of summer? I know I am! It has been a dreary, snowy, rainy, dim spring. I should non convey to line out my lite auto inwards April. But May is hither in addition to I am trying rattling difficult to await by my jump bitterness in addition to gear upward for summer. In that vein, I used peach jam I canned final yr at the hight of the summertime to laissez passer on it that summertime flourish. Peaches brand me intend of the South hence I added inwards another Southern classics, Coca-Cola in addition to a splash of bourbon. The result? Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 hot-sweet sauce that is equally skillful slathered on grilled meat equally it is topping a burger or meatloaf.

 Pulse all ingredients inwards a blender until smoothen Peach-Pepper-Cola Barbecue Sauce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs