Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes


1 lb small, circular tomatoes (I used campari)
8 oz cooked salad shrimp*
1 dill pickle spear, minced
1/4 loving cup finely minced celery
iii tablespoons-1/4 loving cup finely minced onions
two tablespoons mayonnaise
two tablespoons minced Italian parsley
1 tablespoon Old Bay
juice + zest of i lemon

Directions:
Cut the transcend of the tomato plant off together with center it. Mix together the remaining ingredients inwards a pocket-size bowl. Spoon the salad into the tomatoes. Serve.

*Really, actually tiny shrimp. I uncovering it inwards the freezer section.
My thoughts:
I enjoyed these to a greater extent than than I stance I would. Not that whatsoever business office of the recipe was unappealing only I wasn't certain if in that place would live texture issues alongside the tomato/shrimp combo. Luckily in that place was not. Growing upwards I used to consume a tuna salad stuffed tomato plant (from our garden, non a pocket-size i similar these) which I honestly mean value I got the stance for from a Strawberry Shortcake cookbook I bought in a Scholastic lodge inwards almost 1984. But stuffed tomatoes were proficient thus together with they are proficient now. Who doesn't similar a dish that is both easy to brand together with delicious? They worked every bit good as appetizers together with lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs