The Ham Jam (+ Egg Sandwich)



Ingredients:
four crusty (in a proficient way) Italian rolls
1 lb (leftover) sliced ham
1/4 loving cup peach pepper jam (I used the peach-fish pepper jam I canned final year)
three tablespoons Dijon mustard
viii slices smoked provolone
four hard-boiled eggs, sliced*

Directions:

Slice rolls. Slather jam on 1 side, mustard on the other. Top the mustard side amongst cheese together with thence a unmarried layer of egg together with thence ham. Close. Devour.


*best egg slicer ever!



My thoughts:
Sometimes a sandwich is thence good, you lot but bring to portion it. I've been on a egg kicking lately (hard-boiled, sunny-side up, poached) thence when I wanted to brand a sandwich using or thence of the insane total of ham I bought (for alone 2 people!) it was natural to toss an egg into the mix. I used spicy peach jam instead of mayhap the to a greater extent than expected chutney (why create thence many sandwiches sport chutney these days?) together with my favorite Dijon. The smoked provolone was a whim at the Italian shop but it was great, mild but smoky inward a agency that complemented the ham. The perfect sandwich for person loves bold flavors but likewise mightiness bring or thence ham together with egg that postulate to discovery a home. I can't hold off to brand or thence other one.

 Top the mustard side amongst cheese together with thence a unmarried layer of egg together with thence ham The Ham Jam (+ Egg Sandwich)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saucisses De Toulouse Aux Lentilles Du Puy Et Courge

Indian Tacos

Mango Marinated Grilled Boneless Pork Ribs